Friday, July 15, 2005

Note on Foundation Pit

Rereading my earlier posts, as I've already done at least 15 times since this blogging contraption is still new to me (and my vanity pleads with me to keep revising awkward passages) I realized I didn't mention the most exciting thing about this book.

It is the most interestingly written, beautifully written, tender book. Somehow I read the English translation much faster than the original; the original is so unprecedented in my Russian-reading experience, that I could only take it in really slowly. Wow
0

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

wassup desayunar.blogspot.com admin found your website via search engine but it was hard to find and I see you could have more visitors because there are not so many comments yet. I have found site which offer to dramatically increase traffic to your website http://mass-backlinks.com they claim they managed to get close to 4000 visitors/day using their services you could also get lot more targeted traffic from search engines as you have now. I used their services and got significantly more visitors to my website. Hope this helps :) They offer best services to increase website traffic at this website http://mass-backlinks.com

8:58 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home